Ticker News had a discussion with James Eagleton, HPE’s Data Services and Storage General Manager for the South Pacific, about all things GreenLake.
Here are the key takeaways from their discussion:
- It’s not surprising that the rapid increase of data is producing problems because the amount of data that firms produce and store doubles almost every 18 months. According to an HPE survey, 74% of IT leaders say their data management capabilities are unable to keep up with their company’s demands.
- Data collection and storage are very difficult processes in every industry. However, these procedures are unified with HPE GreenLake Data Services into a straightforward, user-friendly, cloud-delivered operational experience.
- Customers can make use of HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery, which offers the quickest recovery rates in the industry. Through ongoing data protection, this service can shield your information from destruction and outages.
- The first entirely cloud-managed block storage solution, HPE GreenLake for Block Storage, offers crucial features, including a 100% uptime guarantee at the economics of more midtier storage.
- With a faster time to insight on the enormous volumes of file data that organisations are collecting, HPE’s GreenLake for File Storage is all about accelerating the most data-intensive workloads for enterprises and significantly boosting productivity.
To watch the discussion, follow the link here – https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7054001550251159553/